ETC Exchange - Connect - Practice: Theatre Education in Digital Times
24 March 2021, 11:00 - 12:30 CET
- ETC theatre pedagogues and staff from education departments are invited to join a networking session to exchange about current challenges and best practices in online theatre education.
- Register here
Report on ETC Evaluation Sessions
- Read the evaluation report from the two sessions
- The ETC Coffee Break in May 2021 will also discuss the evaluation in more detail.
Women Directors’ Networking Group: A Conversation with Selina Cartmell and Iris Laufenberg
6 May 2021: 12:00-13:30 (CET)
- Register for the event
- For more information, please contact Hélène Gauthier firstname.lastname@example.org
ETC partners with The International Online Theatre Festival on Renaissance
- More information coming soon
The Week of New European Drama
7 - 13 June 2021
- Under the promising title To:gather, the Young Europe Festival will officially be happening online this year! (7-9 June 2021)
- We are designing this summer’s ETC International Theatre Conference in a hybrid version, with a mixture of online programme and offline networking activities. (10-12 June 2021)
Registrations for the conference will open on Tuesday 27 April.
- 3 Plays Selected for the ENGAGE Festival! (10 June 2021) Read more
ETC Green Theatre Committee announced
- An ambitious and bold plan for 2030 is also announced. Read more
Call for Applications: European Theatre Academy 2021
5 – 9 July 2021. Apply by 25 April!
- Depending on the pandemic context, the European Theatre Academy 2021 will either take place during the Festival d’Avignon in France or in a dedicated online setting, from Monday 5 to Friday 9 July 2021. Read more
Webinar on Equality, Diversity & Inclusion
- Looking for practical, hands-on advice and "take-aways" to implement in your theatres? We will be offering a webinar in the coming weeks and will confirm the date soon!
- Contact Hélène Gauthier email@example.com to express interest and for more information.