Information in accordance with section 5 TMG
Head Office of the European Theatre Convention e.V.
c/o Deutsches Theater
Tel : +49.30.284.41.461
Fax : +49.30.284.41.488
E-mail : email@example.com
Serge Rangoni, President of the European Theatre Convention
Heidi Wiley, Executive Director of the European Theatre Convention
Telephone: +49 30.284.41.460
Fax: +49 30.284.41.488
Place of registration: Berlin Charlottenburg, Germany
Person responsible for content in accordance with Para. 55 2 RStV
Editorial content: Heidi Wiley, Joséphine Dusol
Accountability for content
The contents of our pages have been created with the utmost care. However, we cannot guarantee the contents’ accuracy, completeness or topicality. According to statutory provisions, we are furthermore responsible for our own content on these web pages. In this context, please note that we are accordingly not obliged to monitor merely the transmitted or saved information of third parties, or investigate circumstances pointing to illegal activity. Our obligations to remove or block the use of information under generally applicable laws remain unaffected by this as per §§ 8 to 10 of the Telemedia Act (TMG).
Accountability for links
Responsibility for the content of external links (to web pages of third parties) lies solely with the operators of the linked pages. No violations were evident to us at the time of linking. Should any legal infringement become known to us, we will remove the respective link immediately.
Our web pages and their contents are subject to German copyright law. Unless expressly permitted by law (§ 44a et seq. of the copyright law), every form of utilizing, reproducing or processing works subject to copyright protection on our web pages requires the prior consent of the respective owner of the rights. Individual reproductions of a work are allowed only for private use, so must not serve either directly or indirectly for earnings. Unauthorized utilization of copyrighted works is punishable (§ 106 of the copyright law).
- The World Doesn’t End, Schenk&Cant, Gogolfest 2017, “Theatre is Dialogue”, Kiev/Ukraine. © Merien Morey
- Digital Theatre. A Casebook, first ETC casebook written in the frame of the European Theatre Lab, 2018. © ETC
- Erik Ulfsby and team before Peer Gynt premiere, co-creation for the European Theatre Lab project between Det Norske Teatret Oslo/Norway and Croatian National Theatre, Zagreb/Croatia. © Siren Høyland
- OpenLab, European Theatre Lab, Linz, 2017 © Magdalena Sick-Leitner
Artistic Theatre Collaborations
- Peer Gynt, European Theatre Lab © Siren Høyland
- Ik, Ich, coproduction Det Norske teatret (Oslo) and De Toneelmakerij (Amsterdam), Young Europe 2. ©Dag Jenssen
On the European Stage
- Idiomatic/Dub It: One Voice, Many Languages premiere in Romanian National Theatre “Marin Sorescu” Craiova/Romania. ©Albert Dobrin
- 15:15, co-creation for Young Europe II between Helsingin Kaupunginteatteri (Helsinki/Finland) and Theater an der Parkaue (Berlin/Germany). ©Marko Mäkinen
In order to operate efficiently, we collect information about the people we work with. This may include members of the public, current, past and prospective cooperation partners, funded bodies and suppliers.
This personal information must be handled properly under the Data Protection Act 1998 (‘the DPA’). The Act regulates the way that we handle ‘personal data’ that we collect in the course of carrying out our functions and gives certain rights to people whose ‘personal data’ we may hold.
Personal data means any recorded information held by us and from which a living individual can be identified. It will include a variety of information, including names, addresses, telephone numbers, photographs of people and other personal details. It will include any expression of opinion about a living individual or any indication of our intentions about that individual.
We are registered with the Information Commissioner to process personal data and are named as a data controller under the register kept by the Information Commissioner in accordance with section 19 of the DPA.
We will ensure that:
• everyone managing and handling personal information understands that they are responsible for following good data protection practice
• there is someone with specific responsibility for data protection in the organisation
• staff who handle personal information are appropriately supervised and trained
• methods of handling personal information are regularly assessed and evaluated
• any disclosure of personal data will be in compliance with approved procedures
• we take all necessary steps to ensure that personal data is kept secure at all times against unauthorised or unlawful loss or disclosure
We collect data from you (‘user data’) when you register to receive a newsletter or other updates from us. This data can sometimes comprise personal data about individuals, to which German data protection laws apply.
These terms and conditions and our data protection policy describe Arts Council England’s approach to fulfilling its obligations under those data protection laws.
www.europeantheatre.eu has links to other websites.
The European Theatre Convention is not responsible for the contents, nor does it warrant the accuracy or reliability of any linked website.
European Theatre Lab, to the extent permissible by law, excludes all liability which may arise from your use or reliance on the information or contents contained in the linked site.
Google Analytics: The European Theatre Convention has implemented Google Analytics including demographics and interest Reporting. Any demographic reports produced using this data will be used to determine a better understand of our website traffic and improve user experience.
You can also prevent the data generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) from being sent to Google and the processing of these data by Google by clicking on the following link (http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en Download) and installing the plugin on your browser.
You can opt-out to the creation of a user profile, Hotjar’s storing of data about your usage of our site and Hotjar’s use of tracking cookies on other websites by following this opt-out link.