The ETC Roadshow facilitates the international promotion and representation of ETC Member Theatres and their theatre productions in key sector events in Europe and beyond.
PAMS, Seoul, Korea
11-14 October 2023
ETC Roadshow, PAMS
An ETC delegation composed of representatives from Fundação Centro Cultural de Belém, Slovak National Drama Theatre and Pesti Magyar Színház travelled to the Performing Arts Market in Seoul (PAMS), from 11-14 October 2023.
The ETC delegation saw performances, met and networked with representatives of the Korean performing arts scene, and explored the theatre scene in South Korea.
ETC Executive Director Heidi Wiley was a speaker on the following panel:
12 October 2023, 13:00-14:30, PAMS Salon: Forum – Different Concepts of Diversity and Potential Audiences
→ Read our exclusive interview with Kyu Choi, former Creative Director at PAMS to find out more about this leading event and what it represents for ETC.
European Theatre Talks, Festival d'Avignon, France
7 July 2023
ETC Roadshow, European Theatre Talks
The European Theatre Talks aim to facilitate dialogue between artists and policymakers at the European level. Organised by the European Theatre Convention, this conference presents the results of the European Theatre Forum 2023, a high-level event for the field organised by the EU in the spring of 2023, with a focus on experiments on sustainability and online distribution. Theatre directors and managers as well as policymakers are invited to exchange with the public in Avignon.
Asia TaiwanWeek, Taiwan
9-15 April 2023
ETC Roadshow, Asia TaiwanWeek - For ETC Members only
Headed by ETC President Serge Rangoni, an ETC delegation travelled to our roadshow stop at 'Taiwan Week', between 9 - 15 April, upon the invitation of the National Theatre & Concert Hall Taipei (NTCH), as part of an international group of leading theatre programmers and producers from around the world.
CINARS, Montréal, Canada
7-12 November 2022
Together with CINARS, one of the largest performing arts conferences in North America, ETC aims to explore the possibility of initiating international exchange and circulation projects for performing arts between Canada and Europe.
An ETC Delegation travelled to the CINARS Biennial from 7-12 November 2022, meeting playwrights, discovering offering training courses and mentoring for directors, and encouraging projects between theatre producers and programmers.
Meet the ETC delegation at CINARS:
- Vlad Troitsky, Artistic director, Dakh Theatre – Centre of Contemporary Arts, Kyiv/Ukraine
- Jonathon Thonon, Deputy General Manager, Head of European Projects and Innovation, Théâtre de Liège/Belgium
- Jennifer Weiss, Dramaturg, Volkstheater Vienna/Austria
- Claudia Bossard, Director, Schauspielhaus Graz/Austria
- Mario Simon, Head of Digital Media, Academy for Theatre and Digitality, Theater Dortmund/Germany
- Juris Zagars, General Manager, Dailes Theatre, Riga/Latvia
- Alexander Boureanu, General Manager, National Theatre Craiova/Romania
- Marko Bratus, Artistic Director, Slovenian National Theatre Nova Gorica/Slovenia
- Piet Menu, Artistic Director, Het Zuidelijk Toneel/The Netherlands
- Ekaterina Mazmishvili, Artistic Director and General Manager and Nutsa Burjanadze, International Program and Projects Coordinator, Tbilisi International Festival of Theatre/Georgia – online
- Miriam Kicinova, Artistic Director of Drama, Slovak National Theatre, Bratislava/Slovakia – online
- Heidi Wiley, Executive Director and Hélène Gauthier, Project & Network Manager, European Theatre Convention, Berlin/Germany
ETC Roadshow: Exclusive Interview with Kyu Choi, Former Creative Director at PAMSAn ETC Delegation will travel to Performing Arts Market Seoul (PAMS) from 10-14 October 2023 to meet playwrights and explore the possibility of initiating international exchange between East Asia and Europe.
Looking Back At...ETC Roadshow to TaiwanAn ETC delegation travelled to this significant arts event to connect with and explore explore the theatrical scene in Taiwan9 - 15 April 2023
Looking back at… the ETC Roadshow to CINARS 20227-12 November 2022