CDN Nancy-Lorraine La Manufacture, Nancy (France) during the coronavirus outbreak
During these difficult times for art and culture, CDN Nancy-Lorraine La Manufacture has decided to maintain the remuneration of companies whose shows cannot be postponed. While as for all theatres, the season’s programme is being reshuffled, La Manufacture intends to continue its work to make art accessible to the greatest number of people every day.
The current online programme offers culture to be watched, to be listened to, and to be shared! The weekly schedule will offer La Manufacture’s audience:
- Mondays: Updates on the current audience development projects (on Facebook & Instagram).
- Tuesdays: Actor Bruno Ricci reads love stories, starting with the letters exchanged between George Sand and Alfred de Musset (on Facebook).
- Wednesdays: Letters, texts or interviews of Marylin Monroe, to discover in podcasts before seeing Marylin, ma grand-mère et moi (Marylin, my grandmother and myself) at La Manufacture on 19 May 2020 (on Soundcloud).
- Thursdays: “Live artists” will present exclusive interviews of artists working with La Manufacture (on Facebook).
- Fridays: Performances staged by Michel Didym to discover every week online (on Vimeo).
Savoir Vivre ©La Manufacture