The 2018/2019 season, which opens during the Torinodanza festival, will kick off with the new production of Arlecchino servitore di due padroni, directed by Valerio Binasco.
The season will continue with over 40 classic and contemporary theatre shows featuring some of the most important artists and performers from the national and international landscape.
Productions include La Maladie de la mort by Marguerite Duras and directed by Katie Mitchell and La Ballata di Johnny e Gill (The Ballad of Johnny and Gill) directed by Fausto Paravidino.
Why Join ETC?
- Meet and network with colleagues from other European theatres
- Create international artistic collaborations
- Get inspired by new ideas and shared best practices
- Be represented at European and international level
- Discover new contexts, cities and perspectives