We are looking for an intern as project & communication assistant, who will be expected to carry out the various tasks listed below. The duties outlined are not exhaustive and the successful candidate will be expected to undertake additional duties as required for the smooth running of the European Theatre Convention’s activities.
We are looking for an intern with the following profile:
- Currently a master’s degree student in arts and cultural management or equivalent, looking for a mandatory internship;
- Direct experience in project management, preferably in the cultural field;
- An excellent level of English (equivalent to native proficiency) with a good writing style, German knowledge (B1 minimum) and additional European languages are an asset;
- A strong interest in and knowledge of theatre, especially for young audiences, the European culture sector and related issues;
- A positive and adaptable approach to problem solving; an organised and detail-oriented work style;
- Good IT (Office Pack) skills, social media and graphic design skills are a plus.
The main tasks include:
- Support the ETC Team in the successful implementation of ETC’s projects, especially the ETC International Theatre Conference and Young Europe Festival in Graz in June 2020: planning, logistics, communication;
- Communication: support for online communication and for distribution, maintenance of the database of contacts;
- Organisational assistance of the ETC team during ETC events and workshops.
- To be part of a small, inspiring and international team in the heart of Berlin;
- A paid internship (€600 net a month), plus 50% of your monthly public transport card in Berlin (AB);
- Occasional travels for events purposes, that may take place during evenings and weekends.
Dates of the internship: 13 January 2020 – 10 July 2020
Please send your application in English (motivation letter, CV, work examples and references) by email with « Internship – Project & Communication Assistant » as subject to the attention of Ms Teresa Pfaud to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 22 November 2019. Please do not send your application by post.
ETC is committed to equality and values diversity. We offer equal opportunities to all applicants. All recruitment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Interviews will take place in the week of 9 December 2019.
Photo: Designed by topntp26 / Freepik