Fundamental Course - Sustainable Cultural Management for European Theatres
27 January - 30 June 2022. 6 sessions each lasting 2-3 hours
This collaboration with mitos21 is open to all member theatres, creative teams and individual staff members across all departments of both theatre networks. It offers the fundamentals of sustainable cultural management and artistic creation processes empowering European theatres to obtain basic knowledge for tackling the transition to a greener, more environmentally-conscious, mindful and just future.
The course consists of six sessions. Upon completion, each participant recieves a certificate of attendance.
Each session consists of an expert lecture with a Q&A, breakout learning sessions, and hands-on feedback rounds to share learnings.
- 27 January: Introduction to Creative Climate Leadership, in partnership with Julie's Bicycle
- 24 February: Artistic Visions for a Greener and More Just Future
- 31 March: Tools for Sustainable Transformations in Theatre Buildings and Operations
- 28 April: Green Theatre Productions and Fair Collaboration & Touring
- 2 June: Communication, Digitalization & Creation of Public Debate
- 30 June: Practice What You Preach - Learning from Each Other
Each session will be online and last up to 2-3 hours. The full calendar will be made available alongside programme details in December.
To register: The Registration form will be made available in December.
Photo by Victor on Unsplash