Plan Your Trip
Below you will find the practical information you need to plan and enjoy your trip to Opole:
- Hotel Timisoara
Mărășești Street no 1-3, 300086, Timișoara, Romania
The deadline to secure a room is Thursday 12 October 2023. ETC cannot guarantee the availability of rooms or the agreed rate for booking requests made after this deadline.
The reservation procedure is described in the conference registration form.
Conference, Activities and Performance Venues
Travel and Public Transport
- We recommend flying into Timisoara Airport (TSR).
- There are different international routes to Timisoara. If you have a layover in Bucharest, there are two trains leaving from there every day and a night train with a sleeping car (however, beware that the night train is 10 to 11 hours long).
- If you come by car, you can use the hotel-owned parking (daily rate: EUR 18, hourly rate: EUR 2). We recommend contacting the hotel beforehand. There is also paid parking right behind the hotel (Strada Sfantul Ioan).
Local travel from the Timisoara Airport to the hotel:
- By taxi: You can take an UBER or a BOLT taxi ride from the airport to the hotel. The trip should cost approximately EUR 10 and take about 25 minutes.
- By bus: Take the bus E4 – Bastion (blue line) from the airport and get off at the Bastion station (it should take around 30 minutes). From there, it's a 12-minute walk to the hotel.
Restaurants, Cafés and Bars
Visual Design: © ETC / Timisoara National Theatre