Applications are open for this leading European award championing new dialogues between the arts and audiences!
Open to all non-profit European cultural organisations, the European Award encourages new forms of audience engagement and participation in arts and culture, supporting innovative projects, across all art forms, that can be shared, replicated and scaled across Europe.
- Take part in the annual event in Paris - Arts & Audiences Now!
- Compete for one of three Awards of €50,000
- Compete for the Audience Choice Award of €10,000
- Join Art Explora – Académie des beaux-arts' European professional network and workshops
- Feature in their publication with Beaux-Arts Editions
- Promote your project with their social media tools
Photo: Art Explora