The Escher Theatre - a theatre hosting and creating productions – has been under the direction of Carole Lorang since 2018. Each season the theatre presents around fifty theatre, dance and music or multidisciplinary performances from the European as well as the Luxembourg scene. At the crossroads of several countries, the venue affirms its cross-border and multicultural location through multilingual programming primarily in French and German. Since 2018, plays aimed at young audiences have been one of the main focuses of the theatre together with pieces that affirm, through humour in particular, an interest in questioning reality.
Why Join ETC?
- Meet and network with colleagues from other European theatres
- Create international artistic collaborations
- Get inspired by new ideas and shared best practices
- Be represented at European and international level
- Discover new contexts, cities and perspectives